Reach new customers – anytime, anywhere.
• 2-sided printing available
• Thinner, flexible paper stock (budget/standard) or thicker,
more durable cover stock (premium/premium plus)
• Holders available
• Lots of new sizes and stocks – with great new designs
• Great prices on all quantities
The portable, powerful way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street, flyers help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They’re an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences. So lookfor a variety of ideas, and create the handout, takeaway or presentation tool you’re looking for.
Choosing a paper stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing a paper weight
• Budget: 80-lb paper, 4-5.5-pt – similar thickness to magazines
• Standard: 100-lb paper, 4.5-6-pt (except for 70-lb linen and 80-lb recycled) – common in art or kids’ books
• Premium: 100-110-lb cover, 9.5-14-pt – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
• Premium plus: 115-lb cover, 16-pt – thicker and more sturdy, food or product packaging
For example, an event announcement would require space for the date, time and location, as well as participants names event theme information. A product fact sheet is generally double-sided to make sure there’s space for product specifications, benefits, uses and more. If you’re creating a flyer for a sale or promotion, make sure to give your discount or deal prominence, and be clear with any limitations or dates so you don’t disappoint your customers.
Vertical or Horizontal