More to say? Customized brochures help you tell the whole story.
- Folds & panels help organize or highlight information
- 3 fold options: 4-panel bi-fold, 6-panel tri-fold, 6-panel z-fold
- 2 paper stock options: Thinner, flexible standard paper or more durable premium cover stock
- Design options for all sizes & stocks
- Shipped pre-folded for your convenience
An organized, effective way to share information.
When you’re talking to potential customers, less isn’t always more. My easy-to-make brochures let you tell a more complete story about your company and what it can do. Different paper stock options and sizes help you get the right look for your project, whether you’re creating a handout, takeaway or presentation. What’s more, each brochure is crisply folded before it’s shipped to you – meaning that you’re able to start using them right away.
Quick tips for creating a brochure
Choosing your stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9-pt)
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9.5-pt)
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Standard: 70-lb paper (5.5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (13-pt)
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
• Standard: 80-lb paper (6-pt), Premium: 110-lb cover (13-pt)
Organizing your brochure
• Have 1 main message and a strong, clear call to action
• Use panels and bulleted sections for important information
• Create a “menu” of all your services and options
• Include a social media section, with logos and contact info